Are you looking for a delicious dessert that’s easy to make and great for any occasion? Cherry pie bites are what you need. People love these little treats, and your guests will be impressed. In this article, we’ll give you our favorite recipe for cherry pie bites and tell you how to make them just right.
Cherry Pie Bites are an easy and tasty dessert made with simple ingredients like cherry pie filling and crescent rolls. topped with a simple glaze.
Ingredients Needed :
cherry pie filling
crescent roll dough
How To Make Cherry Pie Bites
Turn the oven on to 375F. Spray a regular muffin tin with cooking spray that doesn’t stick. Unroll each piece of crescent roll dough and put it in its own tin. Put the part of the dough that is the widest at the bottom. If you only have one muffin tin, you might have to do this in two batches.
Put some pie filling in the middle of each piece of crescent roll dough. Give a lot of filling to the pie. It’s fine if some leaks out while baking. I like it when a bit of pie fills bubbles out while it’s baking. It should work with 3 to 4 heaping tablespoons.
Start as best you can to fold the dough around the filling. You should be able to pull in three corners. It’s fine to leave small gaps open here. You don’t have to cover all of the fillings. The dough will get bigger.
It takes 13 to 14 minutes to bake. Make sure the rolls are completely cooked. These crescent rolls shouldn’t still be partially doughy and unbaked when you bite into them. They need to feel fairly firm to the touch and have lovely, tan-brown tops.
Here comes the glaze. Whisk milk and powdered sugar in a bowl until the mixture is smooth and the desired consistency is achieved (I like mine a bit more on the thick side.)
Pour glaze over the warm bites with a spoon. Note: You can drizzle the glaze on these while they are still in the muffin tin. I put my bites on a cooling rack with some wax paper underneath.
Dig in now!
Do you want more Recipes? Try These Out!
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT SWISS CHOCOLATE CAKE
HOW TO MAKE EASY CROCKPOT CANDY IN JUST A FEW SIMPLE STEPSPrint
Simple Cherry Pie Bites
Simple ingredients like cherry pie filling and crescent rolls are used to make Cherry Pie Bites, a quick and delicious dessert! finished with a simple icing.
- Total Time: 29 minutes
- Yield: 16 1x
- Cherry pie filling in a 21-ounce can
- 2 tubes of crescent roll dough (8 ounces each)
- 1 cup of sugar powder
- 1–2 tablespoons milk
- Turn the oven on to 375F. Spray a regular muffin tin with cooking spray that doesn’t stick.
- Unroll each piece of crescent roll dough and put it in its own tin. Put the part of the dough that is the widest at the bottom.
- Put some pie filling in the middle of each piece of crescent roll dough. Give a lot of filling to the pie. It’s fine if some leaks out while baking. It should work with 3 to 4 heaping tablespoons.
- Start folding the dough as best you can around the filling, pulling the three corners together.
- For about 13 to 14 minutes, bake.
- Mix the powdered sugar and milk in a bowl until it is smooth and has the right consistency.
- Pour glaze over the warm bites with a spoon.
Make sure that the rolls are fully cooked. You don’t want to take a bite and find that some of the crescent rolls are still doughy and not fully cooked. They should feel pretty firm, and the tops should be a nice tan-brown color.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Calories: 84kcal
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 34mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
Keywords: Cherry Pie Bites , cherry pie bites with pie crust. pie bites recipe
Recipe resources at the country cook
Leave a Reply